Wednesday, October 1, 2014

digital things

I think I'm just going to throw my digital stuff into this post.  Some pieces from here and there, accumulated during my tenure at Art Center.  



This  was another one of those projects where I ended up liking the sketch better than the final. 


Nuance-y, process-y, technical bits for those who like that kind of thing.
(I happen to like that kind of thing):


Here's where you take the photoshop lessons, the digital matte painting lessons,
and the perspective lessons you've accumulated over the years and mix it all in a pot.


Carnivores.
This is just vector art.  From adobe illustrator lessons alone.
Sola illustratio.

A self portrait.


A painted desert. Pft. See what I did there?


Yet another: sketch preferred over final. Sigh. Mastery is a process, right?
medium: digital